Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yes, I did audition for Oprah's Own-Whoohoo!

Blast central! I have to tell you how much fun I am having this week with my Oprah audition. The application was a doozy. It took a lot of thought and time, and I completed it while on the drive to my cousin's wedding in Indiana this past weekend- not while driving of course! Oprah says NO to distracted driving.

Meanwhile, there are SO many good ideas for shows. I'm trying to get creative and think of ways to promote voting. I could....make a song with a ditty, a little rap that won't get out of your head. Then every day while you're driving you'll be singing my rap and remember to vote.



Or...I could make a video and hypnotize you so that every time you are hungry you think about voting. If you are like me, that's pretty often. Or, I could hack into all of your computers and send very friendly emails by you to all of your friends kindly asking for their repeated votes.

Now THAT is thinking outside of the box. That's what I am, an Idea Muffin. Wife, employee, business owner, friend, family member, board member, Rotarian, and Sunday School teacher- oh yes, and Oprah show host OF COURSE!

VOTE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment